We are hiring!
Position: Office Coordinator - Part Time
The Virtual Office Coordinator reports to the General Manager and is responsible for providing support to the DIG virtual office.
*Responsibilities Include but not limited to*
• Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting clients)
•Coordinate and manage event calendar
• Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties
• Maintaining office records, including records of all office purchases
• Scheduling meetings, projects and events calendar
• Coordinating events with staff, clients and vendors
• Assist with cold calls to potential clients
• Assist with new and existing leads
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
This is a telecommuting position, meaning you will be working from home. The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic.
Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects are essential.
Must be proficient in Google Apps for Business, Microsoft Office and CRM system.